Kootenay Lake Innovation Centre
Big beautiful collaboration space @ the historic Kemball Centre, in the Switzerland of Canada – Kaslo BC. Partnered with KAST, CAIN, Coworking BC, Selkirk College, Chamber of Commerce and Village of Kaslo, we are a central coworking space for entrepreneurs, freelancers, non-profits and remote employees to work, meet, play and network. Courthouse cathedral ceilings, shared office experiences with private and open concept facilities that includes the fastest independent internet in the region with its own datacenter. A minute walk to the beach, trail, river, mountains, lake and next door to brewery!
- Independent gigabit internet and datacentre growth opportunity
- Develop your digital business without the big tech companies
- Private meeting rooms and creative collaboration spaces
- Music and livestream studios
- Exciting Action Teams include; Resilience Group, Creative Collective and Tech Teams
- Networking opportunities with business resources from global organizations
- Exciting events that bring the community together including weekly engagements
- Be part of the first team to build our business and nurture its evolution. Read more about our space and others in the region in Kootenay Business and our Updates Page.